ONE is a general purpose laminating resin with a high biobase content for composite laminating, coating and bonding applications.
This system features faster speed, low viscosity, fast debubbling, ideal for fiber reinforced composite lamination and coating.
ONE is a USDA-certified BioPreferred® product with a 30% biobase content.
Use: wood, coating, marine application, gluing...
Consumption: a 6L kit = 32.5m². Consumption is reduced by 50% on porous supports or fibre reinforcement.
Working temperature : optimal temperature from 21°C to 30°C.
- BIO-REFINERY: Traditional raw materials based on petroleum carbon are replaced by materials based on renewable vegetal carbon or co-produced by other industrial processes.
- RESIN FORMULATION: Green chemistry techniques ensure energy-efficient formulation and fewer harmful by-products.
- SUPER SAP: technology that saves energy, minimizes harmful by-products and reduces greenhouse gas emissions.
Application tips :
- For best results, measure both components by weight to within 5% of the recommended mixing ratio.
- Always mix the product for at least two minutes, scraping the container to ensure thorough mixing.
- Use products in a controlled environment; avoid high humidity and low temperatures.
- Animes, a by-product of the curing process, appear as a waxy film on the cured epoxy and are more visible in cool, damp conditions. It can clog sandpaper and inhibit adhesion.
- The amine is water soluble and is easily removed with clean water (no solvent) and an abrasive pad.
- For good adhesion, epoxy bonding surfaces must be clean, dry and sanded.
- If you are unfamiliar with the product, create small test samples before starting a larger scale project.
Tensile modulus (ASTM D638): 3.2 GPa
Tensile strength (ASTM D638): 67.6 MPa
Elongation (ASTM D638): 6%.
Flexural Modulus (ASTM D790): 3.0 GPa
Flexural strength (ASTM D790): 100.5 MPa
Compressive strength (ASTM D695): 86.3 MPa
Ultimate Tg: 53°C
Hardness (shore D): 70-80
Mixing ratio (by volume): 2:1
Mixing ratio (by weight): 100:43
Viscosity (A/B/Mixed at 25°C): 1870/140/1060 mPas
Component density (density at 25°C): 1.14 (resin), 0.98 (hardener) gcm-3
Density of the mixture (density at 25°C): 1.08 gcm-3
Operating time (at 25°C): 43 minutes
Dry to the touch (at 35°C): 8 hours
Recommended full cure: 7 days at 25°C
VOC content (ASTM D2369): 7.7 g/l
Bio-based carbon content (ASTM D6866): 21%.